Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A glimpse into my morning

This guy was clearly up to no good...
Pictured with stolen dog bowl, "Hands are not for Hitting" book, and devilish look.

I turned my back for a moment and he did this to my computer...
After a brief case of vertigo and panic, I figured out how to fix this, so if your toddler/cat/well-meaning spouse ever inadvertently changes your computer screen orientation, drop me a line, I'll get you out of it in one piece.

While I acted as my own IT department and troubleshooted that problem, the dog and baby may or may not have worked together to spill an entire bottle of milk on the floor.  Yes, it was that kind of morning.  Luckily, you can't stay mad at a face like this for long...
...even as he reprograms his HEPA filter for the 20th time in 10 minutes.

And luckily, with the help of two strong cups of coffee, a killer egg sandwich, and an on-call auntie for babysitting help (thanks, AD!) my day is back on track.  
How's your Wednesday going?

2 comments:

  1. Oh that face. It is a little bit of each of you! I'm glad you've got a good sense of humor--it gets you through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! He looks exactly like a lil'SMJ! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete