Monday, October 11, 2010

Look out world

I've had ten hours of sleep, two cups of coffee and a most fabulous birthday weekend.  I was well-loved and feted by my boys, family and friends, and feel so lucky to have a life filled with such good and fun people.
This guy likes to party.
I feel rested, replenished, and ready to take on the rest of this month.  I am 34, hear me roar!
I also wanted to share this most inspiring photo I saw this morning (I understand it has gone somewhat viral on the mama blogs, so sorry to be a copycat, but it is such a beautiful image, I can't help but share).
This is Licia Ronzulli, Italy's MEP, attended a voting session of European Parliament with her baby girl.  I just love everything about this photo (posted originally on Capucha), and it is inspiring my Monday!

I am off to tackle two full in-boxes and a To Do list as long as my arm, as well as that daunting seasonal task of packing up the sundresses and hanging up the trousers and sweaters for the winter + doing the same for Little J (but getting sappy while packing up all the things he's outgrown).  Back tomorrow with more.  
Have an inspired Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment