Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Eat, Pray, Fresh

Well.  This is very intriguing....
 
The Eat, Pray, Love movie isn't even out yet, but I was one of those people who adored the book (seems like it is a love it or hate it kind of thing), and I have always loved everything by the beauty line Fresh.  Now, they've paired together to create a fragrance line inspired by Elizabeth Gilbert's travels through Italy, India and Indonesia just in time for the August 13 release of the film.  While I am aware that this is all just one huge, shameless marketing ploy, I don't even care.  I just want to douse myself in Love (a sunny floral with tropical fruity notes inspired by Bali), brew a pot of ginger tea, and curl up and read the whole thing over again start to finish.  

I can't help myself, I love Elizabeth Gilbert.  If you're on the fence, next time you have 19 minutes to spare, I can't recommend watching her TED talk enough.  I defy you not to be inspired.

2 comments:

  1. whew! mesmerizing! How is it possible that I've never heard of this book before??!? I go on an immediate quest!

    ReplyDelete