Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Mom Uniform

Fall Mom Uniform





I went for my run this morning in shorts and a tank top, but I know those days are numbered as a chill continues to creep into the Boston air.  Fridays are a perfect time for a bit of virtual window shopping and the change of season has be thinking about my fantasy fall mom uniform.  What you see above is just one version of it, but involves some of my favorite things: a striped Anthropologie cardigan, beautiful Me&Ro earrings, and glittery Toms because why not?  I've shown EmersonMade's gunmetal skinny jeans before, but the more I look at them, the more I want 'em.  I also love the detail on the scarf and the delicate shirt from Calypso, one of my favorite shops of all time.  For good measure, I've included some Fresh Eye Cream I'm coveting after trying a sample recently.  What mom wouldn't want a little help in the under-eye area?  I'm also thinking it is time to take this anti-aging stuff a bit more seriously with my 35th birthday just around the corner.  The Fresh Lip Treatment is from their new Passion line, another treat I'd love to try.  Finally, I fell in love with the engraved Mama ring from St. Kilda after seeing it on Cup of Jo a few weeks ago.  The ring is delicate and sweet, and would be the perfect gift for a new mom. Pulled all together, I love this collage of sweet and whimsical fall loveliness.
Happy Weekend Everyone.

1 comment: