We're having a lovely pre-holiday week here at Casa SMJ. Some things tickling my fancy are as follows...
1) The Boston Public Library System
I love the library, and for so much more than just the books. Did you know that your free membership to the BPL system allows you free or heavily discounted monthly entry to almost all of the museums in town? This is an incredible deal, for only a bit of extra work. You simply go and check out a pass to the museum of your choice (at the main branch downtown, there tends to be a long wait for passes, but at the smaller branch libraries, there is tons of availability), and you're off. Yesterday, my sister-in-law and I took little J to the New England Aquarium for FREE.
2) Brooklyn's Eagle Street Farm on The Selby
2) Tiny Prints' Holiday Cards
4) Gwyneth and her crazy-town wreath
5) The health of my family. After a recent scare, we got news today that all is well. So relieved and grateful. This puts everything in perspective and makes the holidays brighter. WE LOVE YOU M.A.M.A.