1) Tazo Refresh Tea
2) After ten-odd years of yoga practice, I finally landed a crow pose last night! I was so excited. Feeling a bit hardcore at the moment, I must admit.
3) The winter marches on, and new and novel indoor fun for the little guy is priceless. Did you know that most Barnes and Nobles host a weekly story hour with activities like coloring as well? Little J and I first discovered this last summer in New Hampshire, but I kind of forgot about them until yesterday. It was 20 degrees out, and so lovely to find a group of similarly desperate moms there with lots of little playmates for J. We also really enjoyed browsing all the books and sitting on the floor reading some new ones. This then segued into a 3 hour nap (aka time for me to productive!). Win-win.
4) Our dear friends Kelly and Keith are trying to win a Nissan Leaf!
Would you take a moment to check out their adorable video and vote for them? THANK YOU!
5) I am guest blogging on a new website called Trufflehead to celebrate the launch of their very cool app. I'm so excited about this cool app and opportunity! Tonight I'll be cheffing up Turkey Spinach Burgers with Sweet Soy Ginger Sauce and blogging about it for their site which goes live next week. Stay tuned for links and launch info!
6) This guy makes me smile hourly...
Photo by my talented sis-in-law
I just sneezed, and a tiny "God bless you!" came from the other room, where the little man is quietly reading to himself in his comfy chair. I mean... what kind of toddler does that? Love this guy.