Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wonderful Women + Winner

Happy Mother's Day!
This photo features some of my favorite mamas and aunties around + the best little blond baby girl.  It was from an all-chick camping trip we took to Acadia National Park in the summer of 2008, when little did I know, I'd soon enough be in a family way myself.  It reminds me of the amazing women in my life: moms, mom-in-laws, grandmas, and the ever present and loyal Auntie Brigade, who deserve a day just for them.  To everyone who knows the selflessness, warrior-like strength and endurance, and undying love that are the hallmarks of motherhood, enjoy your day.  Your mimosa is well-deserved!
In other news: ME you are the winner of the Lettuce Press giveaway!
Please e-mail me your address so I can send the print your way.
Thanks for playing.
Happy Sunday one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment