Thursday, July 26, 2012

Photo Update + DECATHLON!

Hi!
Summer continues to be focused on outdoor time, adventures, visits from friends and family, and lots of travels.  I hope you'll excuse my recent departure from regular posting and know it is only temporary!  The whirlwind of July is going to ease into a far more lazy, chill August (or at least I think it is) and then I'll be back to my usual internet ways.  In the meantime, I thought I'd share a few recent photos and fill you in on a fun Stonyfield event going on over the next few weeks!
What's been going on lately?
This guy rides a skateboard now.  Oh dear.  
If he's anything like his dad and me, I'll be on a first name/Christmas card exchanging basis with the stitches person at the local ER by the time he is four.

We are complete and total biking junkies around here.
Isn't my dad's vintage Peugeot sweet?  I love how if you keep something and take good care of it long enough, it inevitably becomes "vintage".  Good stuff.

Extreme belly poppage in effect.  
I am officially living in fear of having a twelve pound baby, as we still have three months left to go.  Scary.
Please ignore my hawk-like death grip on my phone.
***
On the Stonyfield front, I'm so excited to share that I am one of twenty bloggers who has been selected as a crowd leader in the Stonyfield Frozen Decathalon!
If you are like me, you are currently obsessed with tangy, healthy, probiotic-rich Greek yogurt, as well as any variation on tart frozen yogurt.  Stonyfield Oikos happens to be some of the finest organic Greek stuff around, and this summer they've rolled out a frozen variety which is absolutely delicious.  To celebrate their new flavors, Superfruits and Peach Mango, Stonyfield is hosting a month-long "decathlon" on Facebook, pitting the flavors against one another and seeing who can get more votes.  I'm digging this adorable and Olympic-related marketing creativity, and am excited to participate.  

I'll be representing Superfruits in the Pole Throw from August 7-9, so expect lots of reminders to head to the Decathlon Facebook Page during that time.  Lest you be concerned about me hurling actual poles with the belly pictured above, let me assure you this is all about driving traffic to the Facebook page just for fun.  If I get Superfruits the most votes during my three day event, I'll get 50 FREE OIKOS COUPONS to share with ya'll, so let's make this happen!  

When you place your first vote, you get a $1 Frozen Oikos coupon automatically. After that, each entry gives you a chance at winning prizes including a $100 Patagonia gift certificate (awesome) and a year of free Frozen Oikos (dangerous), so this contest if definitely worth your click. Plus, it really is adorable.  You've gotta head over there just to see the little yogurt tubs in their decathlon gear.  Seriously.   The whole thing kicks off today, so click on over there and check it out!
Thanks in advance for playing!
GO SUPERFRUITS!

1 comment:

  1. great photos ;)

    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete