Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Back Soon

Friends, I'm a bit overwhelmed.  Our moving truck arrives in 72 hours and there is quite a lot of packing, sorting, loose-end-tying and farewell-saying to accomplish in that time.  I'm finding it a full-time job just to keep the toddler occupied and non-destructive around our packing staging areas, and three weeks of rain have hardly been helpful to that effort or anyone's sanity.  And did I mention the husband has been gone on business travel six of the last eight days?  It has all been a bit much for this pregnant lady.  He returns this afternoon, and we're about to kick it into serious high gear so we can beat the clock and be ready for the movers on Saturday morning.  I think the only wise choice to sign off of the interwebs for a bit and catch you on the flip side. When the dust settles and beds are made and the fridge is filled and the internet connected in the new place, I will be back.  In the meantime, I'll leave you with this morning scene from our new hometown...
It's the light at the end of the tunnel...
Send strength and plenty of caffeine!!!
xoxo
SMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment