my kickass Bodum French Press and I am loving it.
Here is why:
1) Coffee is made in utter silence in four minutes flat.
2) Coffee flavor is unsurpassed.
3) It makes just two cups, which stops me from drinking cup after cup after cup when I make a whole pot of drip coffee (I am, for some reason, physically incapable of brewing less than a whole pot of coffee).
4) The clean up is way easier than with my espresso machine or the drip maker! Just rinse and into the dishwasher it goes!
5) No shoes, jackets, or wrestling kicking and screaming toddlers into snowsuits required.
Just silent, caffeinated bliss. Highly recommended.
2) These linen pants
|Enza Costa Wide Leg Linen Pants, $124, Shopstyle.com|
3) This article on French parenting: Why French Parents are Superior, WSJ, Feb 4, 2012