Wednesday, December 23, 2009

To Do

Today has included bouts of lying on the couch feeling lousy combined with pushing through to get all my work done before my office closes for a lovely TEN day break!  As this snowy afternoon winds down, I'm just about done with my work, totally done with wrapping, and about ready to embark on my next to do list, which goes a little something like this:
 
1) Rest, sleep, eat citrus, drink wheatgrass, stay hopped up on Tylenol Cold Multi-Sympton Severe and get rid of this bug, preferably before Christmas.  I'd love it if Baby J could stop producing enough green nose slime for 10 babies by then as well.  Just sayin'.  A Christmas miracle in this house would be all 3 of us feeling fabulous simultaneously.  It has been awhile.  Which leads me to my next item...

2) Concoct some sort of powerful new holiday cocktail to dull my irritation at being sick again, and "kill the germs".  Not sure what my recipe will be, but I'm thinking it will involve vodka, pomegranate juice, and lemon.  Very medicinal.  Stay tuned.  Once I have enjoyed this delicious concoction I'd like to...

3) Snuggle with these guys (and their dad):

4) And then welcome our family to our new home!  Time for a chili feast and some R&R with the boys this evening (I get my female reinforcements tomorrow).
5) Finally, we can all kick back and enjoy a toasty fire and this beautiful, glowing tree!  Ahhh...

If you're traveling tonight, be safe, and if you are home, stay cozy and warm!
Stay tuned for Christmas cooking and cocktails...

No comments:

Post a Comment