Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Get Your Free Fro Yo Here

Remember the Stonyfield Frozen Oikos Decathlon back in July?
Bloggers competed head-to-head in ten events, looking to see who could get the most votes for their flavor in a Super Fruits vs. Peach Mango showdown.  Thanks to all of you who voted for Super Fruits, SMJ dominated in the virtual Pole Throw (you've gotta love the creative marketing...).  Woo hoo!

What did I get for winning?

FIFTY coupons for free pints of Oikos Organic Nonfat Greek Frozen Yogurt to share with my readers and friends!

I'm excited to have the chance to share the wealth with all of you, and want to mail these all out as soon as possible (especially since I'm about three weeks from my due date here, and in a preemptively getting-things-done kind of mood, to say the least!).  

If you'd like to try some of this tangy, healthy, delicious fro yo, please simply send me an e-mail with your mailing address by this Friday, October 5. 
(e-mail to sweetmamajane@gmail)
I'll divide the fifty among all who have e-mailed me by then and get these out to you right away!
This frozen yogurt would be so delicious on hot apple crisp or with some homemade applesauce... it's the perfect healthy accompaniment to fall baking.  
I think you'll love it and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you!  
Drop me a line!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment