Monday, October 10, 2011

Nothing Like Some Comfies

I must share that my all time favorite pair of comfy/pajama pants are on super sale at J.Crew today.
These pants are luxuriously soft and have been deemed "cute" by the husband (a rarity in the comfy pant category, my friends). They are on sale for $29.99 down from $45, and you can get an additional 30% off today by entering the code "MUSTHAVE" at checkout.  That's 20 American dollars, ladies... a steal, I would say. The weather is cooling, and the time for comfy, cozy pants for movie watching, fireside snuggling and general lollygagging is upon us.  Get over to j.crew.com and snap these up!  This ends my public service announcement.
*And I am not being subsidized in any way by J.Crew for posting this, I just really care that much about your comfort.  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. They are adorable, but I'm a little hesitant about the horizontal stripes around the butt and thighs. What's the skinny?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hesitant about the horizontal stripes myself, but somehow they just work. Also, I find that most of my comfy tops are a little longer, so the butt isn't always visable. The softness really makes up for any other design shortcoming. And I must say, they last and last... I'm just retiring the pair I got 2 years ago, which has only gotten better with age. Finally, they extended that 30% off sale into today! So worth the $20 for great around-the-house comfies!

    ReplyDelete