Friday, March 25, 2011

Wish List

On my current list...
1) A pair of classic red Toms for spring

2) A sports massage from Greg Pratt at Etant Spa in Boston's South End (so. good.)

3) Heidi Swanson's new cookbook, Super Natural Every Day (coming out in less than 2 weeks!)


4) Because I can't seem to get my energy back post-flu(s), a run of Energy Enhance Neutraceuticals from Clary Sage Organics in San Francisco
 5) And this little number, from Gypsy 05 (with cardi, methinks it is the perfect spring mom uniform)
What are you after this fine Friday?

1 comment:

  1. Nice list!

    My current top 5 wish list:
    1) Sleep.
    2) A car that didn't need a catalytic converter replaced.
    3) Sleep.
    4) More money.
    5) Sleep.

    Just for starters... :-) A more comprehensive list would include:

    1) A baby who slept through the night without my enacting the cry-it-out method, which I'm too much of a wuss to do.
    2) Winning the lottery.
    3) The grand reopening of Sticky Buns soon, closed for the past month+, so I can better cope with #1 and #2 through their lattes and whoopie pies.
    4) You as my paid personal chef.
    5) Jason Statham. Yes, he would do nicely for a number of things.

    Happy, healthy Friday!

    ReplyDelete